In this note, I will continue with the fifth and the sixth steps in “Identifying and implementing Solutions”.  These steps are, “Extracting, Transforming, and Loading for analysis”, and “Analyzing data”.

“Extracting, Transforming, and Loading for analysis”, is also known as ETL.   From a general enterprise architecture point of view, to start with, the following from wikipedia is a great process flow model.

More detailed information is provided here:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extract,_transform,_load.

More to come…

Comments

10/02/2016 12:15pm

Ok, I will check it later. Data analysis is pretty important, right?

10/06/2016 6:01am

This is really cool article, download he best application for android and watch unlimited movies for free.

These guide can be really useful to those who are still new in the business. Sometimes they have not developed a system on their own so it is best to have steps they can follow. It can also help them be calibrated with all the other project managers they hire. After a few years, they can easily come up with ways to be creative but still be calibrated with these guidelines.

11/26/2016 9:04am

I'm amazed to read this article, now I can also analyze data for more business opportunities in future, The idea is very good and I'm sure it will help me a lot to reform my business in future.

12/01/2016 4:14am

movie application for android now available for Windows PC. watch HD movies for free, install showbox app on your windows pc and enjoy any movie or TV shows with this app. now it supports music too.

Information which you've giving in your blog is valuable! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

12/12/2016 4:25am

Great

01/27/2017 9:50am

Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform.

03/26/2017 11:10pm

04/11/2017 8:53am

I would try to perform into life this business approaches. It is interesting in what way they would work for me.

Comments are closed.