An Analytical Consultant’s Rules of Engagement
1. If you come to a fork in the road, take it – Yogi Berra – This is what most of do anyway.
A one second look at the road tells you which road is more greener, but the cost of waiting to take the decision makes you feel that other are passing by quickly and benefiting by that quicker decision
2. I am not afraid of death, I just don’t want to be there when it happens – Woody Allen
3. Nobody died of hard work; but why take chance? People do have concerns on events of zero probability
4. Every one line up according your first syllable and height – There is nothing wrong, but people can not process two variables to make a decision
5. People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
– speak less and let the other prove themselves knowing all